Uncle Bob's is located on more than 36 acres of beautiful countryside in Coweta County. There are many exciting things to do. You are sure to have a fun-filled day full of adventure around the farm!
- Take a hayride around the farm
- Get lost in our tricky "Corn Maze"
- Have some fun with "Corn Gun" (weekends only)
- Play with our friends in the "Petting Zoo"
- Visit our "Chicken House"
- Enjoy a "Pottery Demonstration"
- Mosey on over to the "Mushroom Education Station"
- Get wild and wacky at the "Worm Factory"
- Take a hike on a nature trail
- Explore our 80' long "Vine Tunnel"
- Hang out in our "Honeybee Barn"
- Check out the "Bat Theater"
- Enjoy "Spinning, Dyeing, and Felting" demonstrations
- Sit and relax for "Story Time"
- Get ready to laugh a little at the "Puppet Show"
- Stroll through our beautiful Vegetable, Herb, Water, and Sun Dial gardens
- Peruse our "Felt Doll & Gourd Display"
- Enjoy a picnic on one of our many tables around the farm
Opening Day: Sept. 25, 2016
Closing Day: Nov. 6, 2016
Group Opening Day: Sept. 26, 2016
Group Closing Day: Nov. 4, 2016
for possible closure information)
Check out our Gift Shop! You will find lots of items to pick from, some pictured below! You will find loads of pumpkins in a variety of sizes, pumpkin butter, ciders, homemade soaps, Atlanta Burning sauces, gourds, fall vegetables, beverages, snacks, as well as Uncle Bob's own honey, and sheep and goat fleeces!
Uncle Bob's Christmas Trees!
Fresh-Cut Frasier Firs
Kick off the holiday season and pick out your tree at Uncle Bob's from 10 am-6 pm the Friday after Thanksgiving!
Hours of Operation
Thursdays & Fridays, 3:00-7:00
Nov. 27-Dec.20, 2015
(We will sell trees Mondays-Wednesdays - and Dec. 21 through
Christmas Eve - by appointment only)
Uncle Bob's Pumpkin Patch
3781 E. Happy Valley Circle
Newnan, GA 30263